06/07/2014

Let's hear Fado !



When in June some Danish guests asked for a place where they could listen Fado, I asked all my friends for the best.  'A Tasca do Chico' in Bairro Alto - https://www.facebook.com/atasca.dochico - is the first reference. But in my research I discovered Paula and her 'Lisbon FadoTours' and my friends loved it. Paula is a journalist that was born and raised in a family of Fado musicians. She knows everything about Lisbon's tradicional music and the best places to hear it in Alfama. Without touristic traps.

She organises tours where, according to her, " you'll stroll trought Alfama, the most traditional od Fado's birthplaces,  and get to know its stories, figures and poems. We'll then have a typical meal at a restaurant with live fado music ans wrap-up the evening at a classical fado tavern...like the locals do". You can read more in  https://www.facebook.com/lisbonfadotours/info

My Danish guests loved it. They even left a danish souvenir for Paula !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário